The Shrayer Law Firm focuses on
Real estate law in conjunction with foreclosure proceedings and collection activities brought by banks and Homeownerâ€™s Associations. Homeowners in financial trouble need to explore all options, such as mortgage modification, a deed in lieu of foreclosure agreement, a strategic default, or a short sale. The Shrayer Law Firm has successfully negotiated with banks to ensure that deficiency judgments against clients are not pursued.
A well-defended foreclosure has many benefits:
- Continue to live in your home during the fight.
- Continue to collect rent from investment properties.
- Get a meaningful loan modification that reduces your principal.
- Avoid a deficiency judgment.
- Force the bank to settle on better terms